Glad to release first version of our Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.1 KKK Turbo conversion!
It’s monster evolution of ordinary 911 RSR from GT class and step before the Moby Dick. It was the only Turbo charged car in 1974 LeMan!
In overall, you can see her racing results here
Usually it’s knows for Martini livery. It’s still under construction and will be later. Now it’s three liveries, one is “Vasek Polak Racing” 1977 and two fantasy liveries.
YOUTUBE video of the car ingame
About this car Norbert Singer expounds, “We started this Turbo Carrera project in 1974, and the idea was to have the turbo car on the racetrack as well. We had it on the racetrack already with the 917 in the Can-Am series, but the regulation was different here because there was always this turbo factor of 1.4 to consider. If you have a normally aspirated engine, in those days it was 3-litre divided by 1.4, which gave you the 2.1-litre capacity. And so, the idea was that we would make a smaller turbo engine that we could run in preparation for the forthcoming regulation for the 935, so we ran the Turbo Carrera in 1974. Therefore, we made a very special 911 which was extremely light, just 820 kg. The other challenge was that we wanted to run the turbo car at Le Mans, this meant it was actually the first turbo car at Le Mans.”
version 1.0 (08.04.2021)
Updated and changed physics
- edited aerodynamic physics
- fixed weight distribution, now is according to real 30/70 (front/rear)
- fixed rear tyre width.
- edited power lut
- Rear tyres now also wisually wider, as they should be
- Added skins: 1974 #21 #22 LM skins of Martini racing. #00 Daytona24 1977 skin
- updated #16 Vasek Polak racing skin
- added RPM and OIL lights
- fixed some meshes in interior
- reworked front lights, now looks better and more natural when turned on
- Editer sttering animation
- Added shifting animation
Can download this Porsche 911 RSR Turbo mod from our Patreon
have fun and thank you for support! ^_^Add to favorites